"Evaluating Red Light Running Cases", 2 hours with Soan Chau
DATE: Friday, 20 October 2023
TIME: 3pm-5pm EDT (GMT-4)
COST: Free for NAPARS member; $5 for non-members
LOCATION: Worldwide Via Zoom
ACTAR: This event has been approved for 2 CEUs (signing in with i-Attend during the show will be required, so get the new version on your phone in advance)
The topics to be covered are to help Reconstructionists solve most common Red Light Running (RLR) crashes at Signalized Intersections.
· Identify common types of signalized intersection crashes
· Sensors and Vehicle Detectors, advantages and disadvantages of each
· Red Light Running (RLR) mitigation methods, does it work?
· How to get RLR documents
· Is your intersection part of Coordination, what does it mean?
· Indecision Zones
· How Traffic Engineers calculate Clearance Intervals
· Local Traffic Engineers will NOT interpret Public Record Requests
· When to request for documents
· When is it NOT solvable
NAPARS, PO Box 866Farmington NH