CELEBRATING 40 YEARS OF NAPARS 1984 - 2024
SYMPOSIUM ON EDR RESEARCH AND TRAINING
Dates: 08 April 2024 through 12 April 2024
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Facility: Embassy Suites 1815 S. Meridian Oklahoma City, Ok.
Don't miss the opportunity to receive EDR Training from some of the world's best known EDR specialists for FIVE days at the lowest rate available for this type training.
Format: The Symposium on EDR Research and Training will include updates and training regarding EDR's on cars, light trucks, motorcycles and heavy vehicles.
Car and Light Truck EDR speakers:
- Brad Muir of Crash Data Specialists
- Wes Vandiver of Berla
- Kent Boots of Kent E. Boots & Associates
- Nick Manz of Toyota
- Don Floyd of General Motors
- Tommy Beetham of General Motors
- Andy Rich of Rich Consulting LLC
- Richard Ruth of Ruth Consulting
- Bill Rose of Bosch
- Greg Russell of Crash Data Specialists
Motorcycle EDR speakers:
- Ed Fatzinger of Momentum Engineering
- Andre Doria of Compass Kinetics
Heavy Vehicle EDR speakers:
- Dave Plant of D.P. Plant & Associates (Testing and Support)
- Greg Wilcoxson of Wilcoxson Consulting LLC
- Matthew DiSogra of Delta V
- Brad Higgins of Mecanica Scientific Services Corp.
- Wes Grimes of Mecanica Scientific Services Corp (Testing and Support)
- Steve Anderson of The Forensic Training Group
- James Loftis of The Forensic Training Group
The cost of the Symposium includes lunch each day and breaks.
Limited seating is available so reserve your seat today.
Our primary hotel is probably booked: Embassy Suites 1815 S. Meridian in Oklahoma City, OK. is full at this time.
Our overflow hotel is the Hampton Inns and Suites, located across the street from the Embassy Suites at 4333 SW 15th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73108. The hotel offers free shuttle service from Will Rogers World Airport from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm each day. Rates are set at $104.00/night for a king single and $114.00/night for a queen double. Please click on the link below to reserve your room.